Saturday, December 14, 2013

love love her hair. @Rebecca Dezuanni Marquardt how do I achieve wavy hair like this with my curling Iron without it looking too uniform or perfect curls?

love love her hair. @Rebecca Dezuanni Marquardt how do I achieve wavy hair like this with my curling Iron without it looking too uniform or perfect curls?
love love her hair. @Rebecca Dezuanni Marquardt how do I achieve wavy hair like this with my curling Iron without it looking too uniform or perfect curls?

Download whole gallery
Pink hair
Pink hair

Download whole gallery
Japanese hair accessory, kanzashi - by SAKAE
Japanese hair accessory, kanzashi - by SAKAE

Download whole gallery
sophisticated feather hair accessory
sophisticated feather hair accessory

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment